Here are seven ways we reward guest bloggers on WP Lighthouse:
- We’ll allow you two links back to your website(s) thus helping introduce the WP Lighthouse audience to your blog. One of the links has to be in the author bio section.
- Yes, you get an author bio section where you can introduce yourself, have your profile photo and link to your social media accounts.
- We will share your blog post on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Facebook and Tsu!
- We might even share it on a few other websites like Kingged.com or Inbound.org.
- Your guest post will be mailed to our email subscribers.
- Apart from the tweets promoting the guest post, we’ll publish another two tweets to your blog. One from @wplighthouse and one from @JeffreyRomano.
- You will get professional editorial feedback on how you can improve the guest post and your writing in general. This is very helpful for bloggers new to guest-blogging.
Now if you wish to collaborate to make money on WP Lighthouse, please contact us here. We can collaborate with bloggers, affiliate marketers and products creators. As long as the post adds value to our readers, we are all ears.
- The minimum length is 1000 words. Don’t think of this as an 800 word post padded out but as a 1500 word post stripped down to its essentials.
- We accept various types of posts from list posts, how-to posts, tutorials, reviews, guides, analytical posts, interviews, round-up posts and others.
- The content has to be 100% unique. No plagiarized content is allowed. If you wish to reproduce the blog post on your website, we can discuss this.
- The tone of voice used should be kept casual. Please note that no vulgar language or discriminatory remarks are allowed.
- The post must include images and link to reputable content online. Links to existing content on this website are encouraged but not mandatory.
- Although the content will pass through an editor, we expect that the blog post provided is grammatically correct.
The best way to get in touch is to email me on jeffrey[@]wplighthouse.com with “Guest Post on WP Lighthouse” as the subject. When getting in touch please send me a pitch, not the whole post. The pitch should include the headline and the main points of the post.
Furthermore, in your introductory email include examples of previous blog posts you’ve written as well as links to your social profiles and website (if you have one).
You do not need to be popular to get published on WP Lighthouse, but if you are new to guest blogging, please accept the fact that your content might be returned to you with corrections, or even rejected.
Guest bloggers should make it a point to reply to reader comments. At least to those comments posted within one week of the blog post going live.
Making Money via WP Lighthouse
At the moment, we do not pay guest bloggers directly, however that doesn’t mean we cannot collaborate and make money together.
One way to make money together is to contribute a product review on WP Lighthouse. If we believe in the product, we’ll use an affiliate link throughout the review. We’ll help you promote the review and share any profits according to the terms and conditions agreed initially. Contact us for more information.